- Charlene Li, Founder of Altimeter Group, Author of Groundswell, and of “Open Leadership,” due out in May from Jossey-Bass
- John Byrne, former Editor-in-Chief of BusinessWeek.com and Chairman and Founder, C-Change Media
- Karen Wickre, Senior Manager, Global Communications and Public Affairs, Google
The topic for the panel was inspired by Susan Etlinger at the Horn Group who wanted to convene a group of practitioners, thought leaders and media professionals to discuss the convergence of media, social media and business and what it means for every company to be a media company. It was a provocative topic that made for a great discussion.
The team at the Horn Group recorded the event and produced a nice clip of highlights from the conversation.
The event is also summarized nicely by the two blogs below:
- Susan Etlinger: Horn Group Panel Event: Surprise! You're a Media Company!
- Ravit Lichtenberg: Social Media, PR, and Business: Horn Group, Google, Altimeter, SAP, and C-Change Weigh In